|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Coverage||1 kg Bond Guard A covers 55 sq. ft.|
An acrylic polymer based bonding agent from selected synthetic copolymers to meet various application needs. It provides a strong bonding coat to protect and repair RCC and steel structures.
Areas Of Application:
- For concrete repairs - Spalled concrete of floors, columns, beams, chajja, slabs, parapets, etc.
- For waterproofing - Small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilets and bathrooms, chajja & lift pits, balconies
- As a bond coat - For bonding of new concrete to old concrete, masonry stone work, plastering
- For cladding - Fixing or re-fixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding
- As external rendering – Weatherproof & frost resistant render
- As bonding slurry coat for pinhole treatment on concrete surface
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
- Improves flexural, tensile, and thin section fragility of cementitious systems
- Allows breathing, thus preventing peeling and scaling
- Gives a tough, hardwearing surface with effective waterproofing
- Improves bond strength with steel
- Resists water pressures up to 5 bars
: 20 kg, 230kg.