|Type Of Bitumen||Bitumen Emulsion|
|Packaging Size||20 kg|
|Shelf Life||One year in original unopened sealed condition|
|Specific Gravity||1.2 +- 0.01|
|Temperature Resistant||-10 DegreeC to +65 DegreeC|
|Viscosity @20 Degree C||2500 CPS|
|Coverage||Approximately 1Kg/M2 Depending Upon Surface Area|
|PH Value||Alkaline (>9)|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
PU Guard is high performance bitumen based coating. PU Guard has good resistance to weather. PU Guard has excellent flexibility, breathing properties, water resistance, crack bridging properties, weathering durability.Areas of Application
Features & Benefits
- Roof / Terrace / Bathroom and Toilet.
- Car Parking / Swimming Pool.
Method of Application
- Flexible at wider temperature range.
- Can be applied in moist roof also.
- Excellent water vapor barriers
- Good compatibility with tile.
Health and Safety
- Remove dust, flakes, or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
- Prime the surface with the mixture of PU Guard and water in 50:50 ratio and apply.
- Allow it to dry completely. Slightly damp surface will help coating.
- Apply PU Guard by brush or roller on primed surface as first coat. Apply first coat with dilution 10% - 15% with water.
- Provide fibre mesh to increase the tensile strength of the system
- Apply second coat with dilution 10% - 15% with water.
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
- Clean hands with soap water after application.
- Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat.